Ten winners of the MacArthur Digital Media and Learning Competition were announced this week for the category of Learning Lab Designers. The winners will share $1.7 million in funding to create learning labs and further their projects. Many of the projects revolve around the use of games, mobile applications, social networks and virtual worlds to engage youth learners in innovative ways.
- New Report on Digital Media and Learning
- Digital Media and Learning Competition 4 – Deadline Oct 14
- Winners of Stage One HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition
- Why Open Education Matters – Video Competition Winners
- University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and the Milken Family Foundation Name Winners of the 2013 Education Business Plan Competition