The Aspen Institute Education Innovation Forum & Expo will be held January 20-21 in Washington D.C. at the Washington Convention Center.
This unique, invitation-only event will bring together over 500 of our nation’s leading education innovators and philanthropic, for-profit and institutional investors, with some of the country’s most creative public and private sector leaders to address the most intractable challenges facing American education. The Forum will also feature an interactive Expo to showcase leading non-profit and for-profit education innovations including high scoring applicants from the competitive Investing in Innovation Fund (i3).
To kick-off the event, an Education Venture Fair will be held on January 19. The Aspen Institute, Investors’ Circle and Startl are banding together for this Venture Fair. The goal is to bring awareness to the investor community on the opportunities in the Ed Tech sector. The Fair is open to accredited investors only and by separate invitation (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Venture Capital in Education Summit Seeks 10 Companies for Education Innovators Showcase
- A Report from Education Venture Fair on the State of EdTech
- The Investors’ Circle Fall Venture Fair – Applicant Deadline July 30
- Seeking Companies and VC’s for Venture Capital in Education Summit 2010
- Investors’ Circle – Venture Fair April 22-24 APPLY NOW!