The application process for LAUNCHedu is now open! LAUNCHedu is a showcase featuring exciting innovations in education business products and services. In this competition, trend-setting entrepreneurial minds will pitch their start-up concepts to a live audience, as well as a panel of expert judges. The best part? The most influential entrepreneurs and companies will move forward to an exciting final round of presentations where a winner will be chosen and rewarded!
To view the business categories and eligibility requirements for LAUNCHedu, go here. Be sure and check the Frequently Asked Questions to help you with the application process. Click here to read the LAUNCHedu FAQ.
The deadline to enter your company in LAUNCHedu is Friday, December 2, 2011, so if you are an entrepreneur and are looking to expand your audience and network with industry leaders, enter the LAUNCHedu competition today!
- Application Deadlines, Cool Companies and more!
- Startl $25,000 Prize for Open Educational Resources – Deadline December 10, 2010
- Philly Startup Leaders Event – Sept 13, 2011
- Applications are open for DreamIt New York Summer 2012
- The 2012 EdTech Digest Awards are now open – Deadline Feb 14