The EdTech Digest Awards Program recognizes people in and around education for outstanding contributions in transforming education through technology to enrich the lives of learners everywhere. Featuring the best and brightest in edtech, the annual recognition program seeks to highlight and celebrate the most effective products and the most innovative people.
Nominations are open January 3, 2012 through February 14, 2012. Finalists will be announced in early March, winners will be announced in late March 2012. As one of the earliest awards programs in the year, finalists and winners will have one of the longest time periods in which to promote their success.
Don’t miss your chance to enter. To enter the 2012 edtech digest awards, write to: email@example.com
- Disney Research SIGGRAPH 2010 Learning Challenge – Entry Deadline June 7
- Startl $25,000 Prize for Open Educational Resources – Deadline December 10, 2010
- SXSW.edu – LAUNCHedu Application Process Now Open! Deadline Dec. 2, 2011
- Applications are open for DreamIt New York Summer 2012
- Games for Change Submission Deadline – March 23