There’s Kahn Academy for learning and now there is Academy Bridge focused on education for companies, business students and special interest groups.
The site currently has over 4,900 videos for undergraduate and graduate (MBA) level business courses along with personal growth and enrichment resources. The “24 Hour Business School” is a series of videos which in 24 hours of viewing will cover the most important business topics.
- The Khan Academy – One Man Teaching the World for Free
- Free Online Stanford University AI Course Draws 84,000
- Top 50 Free STEM (science, tech, engineering, math) Online #EdTech
- Why Open Education Matters – Video Competition Winners
- University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and the Milken Family Foundation Name Winners of the 2013 Education Business Plan Competition