While many children’s home lives are abuzz with the same platforms and devices as the 21st century workplace, school just hasn’t kept pace, and in many classrooms pedagogies are barely more inclusive of new technology than they were in the 1980s.
- Where Will the Digital Revolution in Schools Start?
- Computers at Home – Educational Hopes v. Teenage Reality
- Are We Preparing Students for the Future or Past?
- New York Times – Schools for Tomorrow Conference – Sept. 22, 2011
- Can technology fix education?