There’s a new startup accelerator in town. LearnLaunchX, led by angel investor Jean Hammond and her team, is gearing up for its first group of startups this summer.
LearnLaunchX, led by angel investor Jean Hammond and her team, is gearing up for its first group of startups this summer. Hammond spoke with me in conjunction with her nonprofit LearnLaunch’s first major education conference, which is taking place today and tomorrow at the MIT Tang Center. (LearnLaunch was founded last year by Hammond, Marissa Lowman, and Eileen Rudden, with the goal of supporting New England’s education cluster.)
- Graduation Day for Startl Accelerator Teams at DreamIt Ventures
- Startl Launches Capital Campaign to Accelerate Education Innovation
- Startl and DreamIt Ventures Accepting Applications for Second Annual Start-Up Accelerator Program
- Venture Capital in Education Summit Seeks 10 Companies for Education Innovators Showcase
- Late Nite Labs “Rocks” at Venture Capital in Education Summit 2011