University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and the Milken Family Foundation Name Winners of the 2013 Education Business Plan Competition
The University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education (Penn GSE) and the Milken Family Foundation announced the winners of the 2013 Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC), held on May 7-8 on the Penn campus. Raise Labs was the big winner of the day, earning the most prize money ever at the Competition with three $25,000 prizes – the Milken Family Foundation First Prize, the Startl Prize for Open Educational Resources and the K12 Prize for Online Learning in Grades K-12. Education entrepreneurs from 10 early-stage start-ups competed in the final phase of the competition, which features seven prizes totaling $145,000 in funding.
- MacArthur Foundation Announces Winners for Digital Media and Learning Competition
- The Coursebook – EdTech Startup Wins Kauffman and Milken Prizes in June
- 2012 Milken-PennGSE Education Business Plan Competition – Now Accepting Submissions
- Winners of Stage One HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition
- Why Open Education Matters – Video Competition Winners