- This web site is provided as a public service as part of Startl’s mission.
- You are encouraged to explore and share all the material on this site with the understanding that you respect the Creative Commons license under which the content is posted: Attribution, Non-Commercial and No Derivatives (for more information, please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/).
- We encourage visitors to post on our blog and to comment and share freely. As TED said, it is important to us that everyone “engage in a reasoned exchange of ideas, avoiding flaming, name-calling, obscenities and insults. Humor, of course, is welcome.)”
- “Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.” By posting materials to our site, you are responsible if someone else claims that you do not own or are not legally permitted to upload or use this material or information.
- If you believe that your work has been copied on our web site, or otherwise used in violation of your rights, please provide the following information to Startl for notification of claimed infringement (to ensure that your notification complies with the requirement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our web site;
- Your postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The notice may be sent to Startl:
By Mail: One Pierrepont Plaza, 15th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 USA
Attn: Diana Rhoten
By Phone: 718-517-3665
By Fax: 347-823-2231
By E-mail: email@example.com